Friday 28 March 2014

Sneak Peek~Prairie Style~pre-order your copy today!

 Fifi sent me a few sneak peek photos of her upcoming magazine..... Prairie Style!
On newsstands May 1st ~or~you can pre-order today and get your copy early!
I am posting links just in case you would like to order a copy (or two!)
 It is going to be filled with so much prairie goodness!
When it's coming to you via Fifi you know it will be good!



 We are so lucky to have our home featured in this come-back issue!
I can't wait to see it!!! Gonna have to get quite a few copies myself!!
~Mel

single issues
http://www.samplermagazines.com/Country_Sampler_s_Prairie_Style_The_New_American_C_p/sip314b001-01.htm


bulk orders
http://www.samplermagazines.com/category_s/217.htm

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait Mel. . . when I saw this I thought it was already in your hands. . . Guess I'll just have to wait. . . I pre-ordered a month ago. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...can't wait to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!!!!!!!Congratulations to you! Just became your newest follower:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie, I'm Yvonne @ StoneGable! I just found your blog and love love love it! I have a farmhouse inspired home... a more modern take on farmhouse style, but farmhouse none the less. So of course I was very happy to find your wonderful blog! Congratulations on your beautiful feature! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Melanie. I'll be looking for a copy soon. Beautiful, beautiful, photos. :)) Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...