Saturday 21 March 2015

Simple Changes

AFTER
What do you think of the fresh look I've given my chair??
I kept looking at it thinking WHAT CAN I DO TO YOU!?
I've been spending some time on line,
pinterest & instagram have been my go to spots lately.
That's where I find so much inspiration from so many talented gals.
I am trying to figure out just what I need to do to bring a FRESH look into our home.
So I am starting with SIMPLE CHANGES.
I think these simple changes are going to make a BIG IMPACT!
Below is a before pic.

BEFORE
       
What do you think of my simple chair makeover?
It's OK! be honest!
Mel

8 comments:

  1. I like it ! its got a nice comfy look to it
    slubby linen.....good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with her looks comfy and cozy and I like that. Happy Spring with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the exposed legs, looks way more airy and simple, it look less like a recliner and more like a vintage wingback.
    Love the make over, and you I spire the best.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!!

    Paige.Rose

    From
    www.TheQuaintSanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the relaxed look of the loose cushion. Loved it before, LOVE it now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the chair both ways, but I know what it's like to want to make just a little change from time to time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both looks, the new look definitely has a simple, cozy and welcoming look to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...