Saturday 14 March 2015

We made the cover!

This is MY DINING ROOM! It's on the COVER of LANDHAUS Living magazine! How great is that!? We are thrilled! This photo was taken along with a bunch more during our spring shoot last year. Robin Stubbert is the photographer who took these amazing photos and Kim Davies is the creative stylist who just brought these photos to life! These photos were originally featured in Country Samplers PRAIRIE STYLE magazine May 2014 issue. They are NOW featured here and it is a GREAT feature!! I can't believe how different the feature is! The photos are laid out differently and there are some photos that weren't in Prairie. I love it!
I have the issue downloaded and I must say it is a gorgeous magazine! I am just loving all the photos of the homes inside! GORGEOUS! 
but of course I would love to have a few print copies (since we MADE THE COVER!) but we are  having trouble ordering on line-between finding the right site and translating to English and at one point I think we figured they just don't ship here to Canada so we are trying to find that out. 
So I just had to share that update-it's pretty exciting for us! 

If you would like to order either an on-line or print copy of this magazine here is a link below

Hope you all are well! 
Mel

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So excited to see that your beautiful home is in print AND IT MADE THE COVER WOW!!!!!! Good for you:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! I have to buy on monday equal to this magazine !!! I'm so curious !!! have a nice saturday night !!! love all of angie from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, an amazing achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It ' s great! I love it so much. I love you' re Dinning Room.I look Every day on Side74.The Mirror!
    And my Daughter loves Side76.
    Lovely Greetings Form Germany!
    ( sorry,my English isn' t perfect,but I hope you und er stand)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats... Show us more that made it in the featured pages....

    So amazing is it not?

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! If you need help ordering, feel free to send me the URL (I speak German) and I'll see if I can figure it out for you – you definitely need at least one, if not several, hard copies of this issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - a great accomplishment. Love your articles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! How exciting for you.... you must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you Melanie!! I'm so proud for you! I know you are so very excited!
    Your home looks amazing on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTG Melanie! LUV your home...LUV your style! I'd love to get a copy of this magazine for my coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful dining room . . . congratulations on making the cover . . . good luck finding your copies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...