Monday 17 March 2014

~Lemon Verbena~

Today I did some laundry with Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena laundry soap
with the lovely smell of that stuff how can doing laundry be a chore?
(well, we all know it is-but this stuff makes it WAY more enjoyable!)
I have used Mrs. Meyer's Lavender laundry soap as well and I think these products are wonderful!
~So fragrant~aromatherapeutic is right!~
So we are just weeks away from Country Sampler's Prairie Style magazine coming out
and I don't know about you, but I am SURE excited!
Can't wait to see it! 

My laundry room here will be in the issue!
Styled a little differently of course!


I kind of forgot about this old iron board~so I thought I would give it some attention today!
NOT that I was actually ironing! LOL  I just thought I would take a couple nice photos of it!

Love vintage linens.
There is something so comforting about them I find.

Well, I am not here in blogland all that often.
As some of you know I have a facebook page that I am usually posting on and
I am now heading towards 10,000 fans! Fun Fun Fun!
Now the only thing left to do is get myself an INSTAGRAM account!
Have you seen some of those photos!? WOW!
Hope all is well!
~Mel

7 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your laundry room in this post and I will look out for Fifi's magazine. I have been wondering when that would be available. I love that ironing board, my mother had one just like it! Sweet memories (back when everything needed to be ironed!!).
    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that soap sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie, greetings from wintry Sault Ste. Marie. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see the new magazine I so love Fifi's work I never miss anything of hers.I am sure your home is fabulously styled too!

    I also love using Mr's Meyer's products and it always smells fresh and clean.Darling laundry room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute wee laundry room. Love to use Mrs. Meyers products. Where did you purchase ? I'm also from Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous laundry area!
    Love it! And I love Mrs. Meyers products! I finally found them accidentally at our Canadian Tire store here in Ontario, but I will have to check for the laundry soap. Now that would be amazing! I love the lemon verbena too!
    Oh this will be a gorgeous shoot.. your room here is so perfect xo

    All my heart,
    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you loundry room! It`s a big inspiration for my own I am doing right now :-) Thank you so much... Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...